Time： 2022-09-05 00:00:00
Author： Shenzhen Orientech Electronics. Co. Ltd
To pursuit for steady growth, powerful organization management, and help overseas buyers rest assurance on product quality, Orientech starts the process of certifying ISO:9001 with all employees on the date of September 7th, 2022. The result is more than a piece of certificate issued by the ISO, but the management system rooted in all the employees' daily procedures.
ISO: International Standard Organization.
ISO 9001 is part of the ISO 9000 family.
ISO 9001:2015 replaces the ISO9001:2008 in September 2018.
1. More focus on risk-based management.
2. Emphasize efficient chain management.
3. Highlights the role of leadership.
4. Uses a more structured manner in risks/opportunities taking.
5. Adapted to be more user-friendly.
Benefits For Organization
ISO9001 is a powerful business improvement tool, providing the framework and guidance you need to help you consistently meet your customer’s expectations and regulatory requirements. By implementing the system, an organization will gain:
1. More efficiency under the standardized procedures.
2. International Recognition.
3. Factual approach to Decision making.
4. Improved relationships with suppliers and customers.
5. More united employees.
6. Clearer organization structure.
So, after that Orientech spends 2 months to have the ISO9001:2015 take root among all departments, either the suppliers or the buyers will deal with a more systemized organization, and more predictable, thus risks are largely reduced.
Trainings before Certified.
Professionals responsible for helping Orientech to certify to ISO quality will offer below trainings to the Orientech staff.
· Certified Management of Quality/Organizational Excellence Certification Preparation.
· ISO9001:2015 Certified Internal Auditor.
· Documentation in ISO 9001:2015
· Measurement Uncertainty
· ISO 9001:2015 Requirements from A to Z
· Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction: ISO 9001:2015 and Beyond
To be continued…